Pets Can Stay
At Canmore Crossing we know that your family vacation often includes your pet, so we’ve set aside a limited number of suites as “Pet Friendly”. Please indicate that you require a pet friendly room when you make your reservation, otherwise we will not be able to accommodate you, and you will forfeit your deposit.
A portion of the proceeds from the pet friendly fee goes towards the Bow Valley SPCA.
- Pet Size Allowed: Small (Under 40lbs)
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs and cats
- Allowed Pets Per Unit: Variable - Based on room layout
- Leashes Required
- No Seasonal Restrictions
- Additional Pet Policies: Pets must be kenneled if left unattended in room. Noise from Pets must not interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests at the Resort. The owner of the pet accepts full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their pet while on Resort premises. All pet waste must be picked up immediately by the pet owner and disposed of in a waste container (failure to pick up after a pet may result in the eviction of the pet or additional housekeeping fees being charged to the pet owner). Pets exhibiting aggressive behavior towards other pets or guests will be asked to vacate the Resort. Pet Amenities: Food bowls, water bowls, and biodegradable doggy bags available upon request. Large courtyard onsite is available for pet exercise and relief. Deposit for first night's room and tax taken upon reservation. Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the arrival forfeit the deposit. Additionally, pets found in non pet friendly rooms will have a substantial cleaning fee applied to your bill.
Canmore Pet Services and Information
- Quarry Lake Park offers a designated off-leash dog park. Located along Spray Lakes Road on the south side of the Bow Valley.
- Mut Hut Pet Emporium provides everything your pet may need while staying in Canmore. Located at 1001 - 6th Ave.
- Pawshe Pooch Spaw provides pet grooming, walking, and pet sitting services. Located at 100-50 Lincoln Pk.